diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

WRITING

When I was in first of ESO I travelling to Colombia with my family.In this travel I stay in alot of sites with my mom and my brother I stay in Cali,Bogota etc.. But the best in the travel was visit my family because I love my family.

In first I travel in plane,the travel it's so long 16 hours, but I don't boring in the plane.When I was in Colombia in first I go to Cali,in the of my granmother Emperatriz.The house it's so big because in the house live a lot of people.In the house I slept so good but for bad luck I live only 15 days.

In second I travel to Bogota the most important city of Colombia.IN bogota I stay 15 days but I do a lot of funny activities climbing,tourism etc...In my stay I slept in a hotel.Bogota it's a beautiful city but in my opinion is better Cali because my family live here.

I don't forgot this travel in my life
.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada