diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

WRITING

When I was in 4 ESO i travel to Italy with my class,the travel was so enjoying because I travel only and my mother don't control me.

In first I go to Italy with plane the travel it's so short only 2 hours.The first city in Italy was Firenze'is a beautiful place because are a lot of monuments aand a lot of interesting things.But for bad luck I stay only one day.

In second I go to Siena with my group of three, and I visit all Siena I walk a lot of time and I finish exhausted but the city it's beautiful and good.For finish the day I slept in a hotel.

In third I travel to Roma the best city of the Toscana and Italy.In Roma I visit a lot of sites the coliseum,the circ etc...In Roma I stay two days the best days of the travel.

And finally I return to Spain in a ship.The travel it's so long but I don't boring because in the ship are a lot of activities.The best travell in my life for the moment.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada