dissabte, 19 de novembre del 2011

ORAL PRESENTATION


TRANSCRIPTION

Hello everybody my name is joan roure and I'm going to speak about the cocacola.Cocacola has born in 1886 in Atlanta united States.In first term cocacola utilised for a medicinal drink in the army but for the pass of the time the people drink for pleasure.In this work I speak only about fanta, Cocacola and aquarius.The best drinks of Cocacola.
The fanta has born in 2002.This drink is ideal for the sunny and the hottie days.This drink is compose for quimical products 8% of orange juice and sugar.In my opinion is the best drink.

In second termI speak about aquarius the perfect for do sport.Aquarius is compose for quimical products,sugar and water.

And finally I speak about the most famous drink in the world cocacola.This drink is perfect for all the situations.This drink is compose by cola,sugar and cafeina.

Thank you and excuse me for do the presentation in a house.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada