dissabte, 19 de novembre del 2011

WRITING

Last saturday I'm going to Girona with my baskertball teamfor play vs Sant Josep,the match was celebrated in the morning at eleven o'clock.Before the match my trainer Jose speak with me and the rest of the team about the match.After this was celebrate the match in the first time Sant Josep win by eight points only,in the second win by 17 points because Sant Josep is the first in the classification.In the third time Sant josep win but only for 12 points because the team play so goood but finally my team lose for 21 points.I play the match but only 30 seconds because in my team the people it's so good and this is my first year in basketball.After the match my trainer speak with all the team about the team.The trainer felt so proud because my team play so good.
I don't play the match but I feel so good because I saw a very good match and my team play so good.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada