diumenge, 12 de maig del 2013

Social networks

Facebook,Twiter,Tuenti etc.. all this kind of social networks produce addiction or is just an ilusion?

Firstly,I'm not registred in none social network in my opinion is a brain steal many people in spite of they don't want admited are completely hookeds they have the impulse of comprove his messages of post photos of his last weekend and other kind of stupid things.Why they have to do it?Do you feel better showing to our friends what do you do every second?Is stupid!!

Secondly,this kind of platforms is good but, with clear boundaries.Many people stay in front the computer hours everyday.Is not too time?If I had been hours in front the computer,I would have thinked,my life is very sad.Personally, this networks are promoving the non personal relationships and make colder the relationships.For meet new people I prefer traditional ways,go to a bowling or disco and meet new people talking with them personally and not been in front the computer.


Finally,I think the social networks are like a drug if you don't know control it.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada