diumenge, 3 de juny del 2012

WRITING

                                                                           Today is not a good day

Well I say this afirmation because today because today in the high school I haven't a good day.

The day start nextrange since 5:30 of the morning.A sucker make me a jokein my phone.This man all the time phone me and when answer he say me I'm Jooni and I know who are you..The first of the joke I laugh a little bit but when this mam phone me forty times I finish very tired and unsleepy.

But the bad day don't finish here.After can't sleep I had to get up of my bed.After my mother fell ill and for this reason I have to go walking to the school.When I was in the school my classmates say me ''You have an exam today''.And I say shet I don't remember this exam and I fail the exam.And that's is truth my mark was a 2.

After the school I return to my house and I see the TV a little bit.After see the TV I do my homework and more late I dinner.After dinner I go to sleep and when I get up the next day I remember another important thing.I have an important exam.And I say sheet.

I have very bad luck.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada