dimecres, 6 de juny del 2012

                                                                    Final Reflection

I think my english level in 2010 was very bad I did a lot of mistakes my writings of before this year are very bad.I don't know use correctly the verbal times and also my writings been very repeateds.

Now actually my writings isn't the best but I do it better than the 2010.Also help me a lot make better my english the games with Rebeca because she is an English person and I could learn more my oral expression and this is very important for the presentations and another things.But in the idiom classroom don't like all.For example when Milko was my teacher she make me do the workbook all the time and honestly is very boring and I don't learn nothing because I do the exercise how a machine.

But when talk about good activities in english my favourite is the games in english how who is who or games for the style.

But for conclude I can say,this year I learn more than other years.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada