diumenge, 4 de març del 2012

POD CAST

Hello today I'm going to interview a young boss of restaurant Javi,this men open a restaurant when he was 16 years old.

Well How are you¿?
Good thanks.

OK,Why do you open a restaurant and not other business?
I open a restaurant because i like a lot the food.

What type of food do your restaurant?
Colombian food because my wife is from Colombia.

It's hard this job?
Yes it's hard because need a lot of hours.

You are a hardworker?
Yes for this reason I haven't a social life.

You work in a restaurant with your family?
Yes, with my mother and father.

It's hard work with the family?
No I like a lot.

The final question what is the name of your restaurant?
Central

Ok thanks for your attention see  you later.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada