dissabte, 3 de març del 2012

                  Personal description


Hello today I'm going to describe my friend Javi.

In first term I'm going to speak honestly,my friend is very uggly.When he walks in the street all the ladies scare and run away.His face is very strange because he has a big nose and big eyes and his mouth it's so little.His body is very slim,he is a skeletic person.And other bad thing about javi's body is his allergic reactions,this men is allergic to a lot of things.And a lot of time cry because is allergic reaction.Oh!!Poor Javi,his life is very difficult.

In second term I'm going to do a psychological description.Javi is a funny person,I always laugh with him.Because he told very good jokes.He is a stupid and crazy person.Also Javi is a good person because his dog is very ill of it's right leg and Javi sometimes go to the veterinary for his dog xiska.He is a example of good person.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada