dimecres, 4 d’abril del 2012

MY FAVOURITE COUNTRY

MY FAVOURITE COUNTRY


My favourite country is Colombia,this is the country of my mother but for me is my country.

In first, I need speak about the best thing of the country,the girls.The girls in Colombia in my opinion are the most beautiful ladies in the world,because the colombian girls are very exotic and very intelligent.Another good thing of Colombia is the coffe,is the best of the world the taste is very delicious and all the mornings in my house my family drink coffee.

In second term colombia is a very bad site for stay,because in Colombia all the people go with his pistol and dealt with cocaine.Is the bad thing of this beautiful
.
Finally
,I need recommended Colombia for your holidaysbut not for along time.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada